We are very happy to announce today our new version 2.0 of Videmo 360! And of course, we are also a bit proud, because we have worked hard to improve our application for you.
What are the highlights of the new version?
- New procedure for face detection (higher accuracy, up to 12-pixel small faces)
- New procedure for face identification (greatly improved recognition rate)
- New procedure for gender and age estimation (improved accuracy)
- Introduction of workspaces and user roles (multiple users can use a single Videmo 360 instance to separate different tasks from each other)
- Introduction of identity groups (selection of identities for live identification, color assignment)
- Live export of event images to the file system
- Higher speed in mass operations (e.g. when creating / deleting media)
- GPU acceleration ("graphics cards") required for real-time performance
- Extensive changes in the Videmo 360 API
- New database model
Would you like to learn more? Contact us for more informationen and a live demo!